Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Yellow marks from cleaning?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clisty1989

I did a fsg job yesterday and had ran out of ubik, so had some stuff when i ran out last time which the person at the shop claimed was the same, just a different brand so i thought id give it a try. After rinsing off i noticed some yellow marks and went up to investigate. The water left behing was yellow and the water on the floor had gone yellow as well! Has anyone else had this happen or is it just me? Ill get the name if the stuff today, however i used it in a conny roof with no problems. Any ideas guys??

Some chems do that especially virosol

That's why i stick to ubik

Luckily it didn't stain but it can and then it's a magic sponge job

It is the wrong product for the job as u have seen, The clue is in the title of the product, degreaser's are usually used for commercial kitchen cleans to remove grease from cooking, when I do fgs I just use my pure water and that strips away algae

It is the wrong product for the job as u have seen, The clue is in the title of the product, degreaser's are usually used for commercial kitchen cleans to remove grease from cooking, when I do fgs I just use my pure water and that strips away algae
Ubik is a degreaser and works wonders im i remember right

Back