Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Funniest Or Most Annoying Cancellation

Some people p**s me off! I was collecting a job what I clean trad because she don't want wfp, been cleaning it about 5 months now, i only clean the windows and sills and thats how the job is priced, she come out tonight and said can you do my frames all the way round for a extra £1 I said no way! She said (leave them from now on then)

had 1 cancel cos she didn't like the sound of the brush on the windows ???????????????

I've had this her words ' I thought you were going to come through the window ' I just laugh then realised she was serious

Had a couple say "not this time", and "can't afford it". Fair enough, their decision. If they want me to do them again in the future, I'll do 'em.

Waiting to get a rollicking by one I did yesterday - knocked the pole I had leaning on the wall, and sprayed water through an upstairs open window. And not a little bit!

I had one last week phoned me up and said she was cancelling me cos she got two window cleaners so one of us had to go lol

I had one last week phoned me up and said she was cancelling me cos she got two window cleaners so one of us had to go lol
I've had customers in the past where I am sure somebody else is cleaning them as well. Little signs.

Just had the best excuse ever!!

Her mother came to door to pay.. Sorry son, I have bought my daughter a half price offer off groupon for window cleaning.. It lasts for 2 months.. So she won't need you for a while...

Actually glad as it was a pain anyway and now I don't have to make an excuse or make my self look unreliable for not coming back haha

Lost a customer to a karcher window vac today.

I'm interested to see how it goes - he's got leaded windows.

Asked him to let me know how he gets on with it.

Lost a customer to a karcher window vac today.

I'm interested to see how it goes - he's got leaded windows.

Asked him to let me know how he gets on with it.
IF he asks you to clean them after as he aint getting on with it, then treat it as a first clean(like trad to wfp clean) as don't know what it uses but its like a chemical, they say its soap but it more then that!I cleaned a house once not knowing they used karcher window vac, and windows spotted up very badly!

Back