Who are the best Canvaser company's?

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Matthew Phillips, Oct 23, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Matthew Phillips

I was just reading a thread about canvassing companies and a lot of the member's were discussing that all the best canvassing company's are fully booked up. I was just wondering, who are the best company's for this?

May be of use to me one day.

Many Thanks,

Matt

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Depends as to where you live as many wont travel too far so you have to make sure you get one that will cover your area.

3. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Just used happy canvassing and while I haven't done all of the customers yet so far so good, expect a full review soon, but if the rest are as good as what I have done so far then absolutely spot on.

4. Matthew Phillips

If you don't mind me asking, what sort of rates do they charge? Many Thanks for taking part in this forum, Matt

5. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Would be best to have a chat with them I think, a lot may depend on where you are and hpow far from them that is, but as a rough guide its around double.

Advertisement