Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Backpack Help?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wcw backpack, tierack the tap onto handle, always at the top of bp easy to turn on / off/

if using a trolley depends which one, tie rack the bp tubing onto frame so the bp tap always ends up at the top handle, to acess . tie cheap enough to cut off if needed,racks £1 from the £ shop., i usually carry via handle now, less ******* about on trolley with bungee straps from £ shop. if i have a lot togeather throw onto trolley with a bungee strap.

i put in back of car , taupaline on seat or shower curtain, pain on a trolley, scratch car when lifting in and out, so easier to carry it by handle WCW one.

i put in back of car , taupaline on seat or shower curtain, pain on a trolley, scratch car when lifting in and out, so easier to carry it by handle WCW one.
they sell seat covers in sainsburys for 2.99 /emoticons/biggrin.png i got my seat covers from argos tho 19.99 but there water proof and they protect the seats, so when you go to sell you have nice clean seats. also i do sometimes strap water barrels in the back seats.

i use john guest quick release fittings on hose & a gariners push fit flow valve on my backpack & carry 2 different lengths of pole hose in the van, so if i'm on a big job i put a long length on & a short length for estates etc, this is great for when its colder & the hose starts to tangle, but i still use gardiners soft hose which they dont sell any more & it dosen't tangle much anyway. i dont wear it as a backpack any more ( just carry it by the handle ) so even my short house is long enough to do 2 fronts with bpack placed properly - thats on 2nd floor houses -

my back pack full up can clean two houses. its all about saving water. i always wet the glass turn off water then scrub everythibg then rinse off. i changed the pipe on the brush to smaller diameter so i save water. doesnt slow me down much. normal house i can use 8-11litres. its tge homes with french doors tht i hate

my back pack full up can clean two houses. its all about saving water. i always wet the glass turn off water then scrub everythibg then rinse off. i changed the pipe on the brush to smaller diameter so i save water. doesnt slow me down much. normal house i can use 8-11litres. its tge homes with french doors tht i hate
I used to work like that, now i fill backpack and have a fast flow. Deffo using more water, but smashing out the work.

but you have water on tap at home, i gotta use rainwater. this downpour aint come yet nor has the snow :angry: my tanks bone dry now and i have just 75L of water left in barrels. means i gotta lug water up and down the stairs in my flat which i hate with a passion.

is there no way you can use your kitchen tap witha a long hose out the door/window if your di only it wont take long - meanwhile think how fit you'll be getting.

new event for worlds strongest man - water cannisters up & down stairs then into back of a car/van /emoticons/biggrin.png /emoticons/biggrin.png

He probably lugs one barrel a week as he only has about 4 customers MOHAHAHAH /emoticons/tongue.png

pmsfl i have now damo after they were stolen from me lol

i wanna drill a hole in the wall and clamp some ro pipe to my water supply and feed it to my shed. that way i can fill up my water tank in the shed then transfer to my van

Back