Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A little treat...

today i asked the lad why he was staring at your van - he didnt reply, just had a weird smile on his face

today i asked the lad why he was staring at your van - he didnt reply, just had a weird smile on his face
We need to take bets on this. My money is definitely on a brand new van fully kitted with all the gear- full wfp, ladders, the lot. He wants a piece of your action I reckon boar, I'd be very careful trusting him now. I like the fake diary idea.

He can't drive though can he?

I'm sure you know his intentions don't ya boar? You can usually work people out...

I just thought he was maybe getting some sign writing ideas or something, but I'm sure you'll know soon enough what he's planning boar,

Has he chatted about his future plans?

He probably knows very little about wfp, he couldn't see inside my van, so he'd have I be researching...

At his age, I doubt he'd want to carry on window cleaning with all that money... He'll probably blow it all and wind up poor unfortuantly...

He can't drive though can he?
I'm sure you know his intentions don't ya boar? You can usually work people out...

I just thought he was maybe getting some sign writing ideas or something, but I'm sure you'll know soon enough what he's planning boar,

Has he chatted about his future plans?
as i said hes only been a window cleaner a fortnight so knows very little. id be surprised if he has "the nous" to go it alone, but who knows whats in his mind.

missus has just dug out a 2013 big leather bound diary that i will be prepping a.s.a.p. with a fake job list, you cant be too careful.

this morning he asked me if he can have the 1st week in november off for a hol with his girlfriend,i said yes and then immediately said "where are you going then ?". But got a muddled reply saying his girlfriend has booked a surprise but wouldnt tell him where , possibly bluewater . but bluewaters a shoppin centre .

i dont want to get paranoid but later today he asked "wheres a good place to get ladders, i just want to get a set "to use about the house", cant find any on Ebay "

he cant drive and has failed his theory a while back. i spose the week hol could be to go on an intensive driving course?

I'm smelling a rat boars. From what I've read he ain't going to be with you for the long haul and is using you as a stepping stone. I'd be putting the feelers out for a replacement pronto.

as i said hes only been a window cleaner a fortnight so knows very little. id be surprised if he has "the nous" to go it alone, but who knows whats in his mind.
missus has just dug out a 2013 big leather bound diary that i will be prepping a.s.a.p. with a fake job list, you cant be too careful.

this morning he asked me if he can have the 1st week in november off for a hol with his girlfriend,i said yes and then immediately said "where are you going then ?". But got a muddled reply saying his girlfriend has booked a surprise but wouldnt tell him where , possibly bluewater . but bluewaters a shoppin centre .

i dont want to get paranoid but later today he asked "wheres a good place to get ladders, i just want to get a set "to use about the house", cant find any on Ebay "
Lmao about the ladders boar. Make sure he orders a set of class 1 triples "just to be safe". They should slow him down a bit when he goes it alone./emoticons/biggrin.png

Back