Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Phone Shall I Get?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Iphone 4s or Galaxy s3? Need a gud new phone mainly for internet facebook and this forum.

Galaxy s3 all the way. IPhones are good and just work. But android is a very flexible platform. Without the limitations that iPhone have. Plus way better specs.

I have samsung galaxy S2 the Iphone destroyer .

Wouldnt know what to do without it tbh , before that i had a htc desire hd that was a very good phone aswell

iphones are just jumped up yuppy pooh that is over priced .

Android FTW !!!!

I have samsung galaxy S2 the Iphone destroyer .
Wouldnt know what to do without it tbh , before that i had a htc desire hd that was a very good phone aswell

iphones are just jumped up yuppy pooh that is over priced .

Android FTW !!!!
Lol I am exactly the same had desire HD now have s2

galaxy note seems big at first but believe me you wont go back to a small phone after. I used to have an iphone still use it as well but it seems like a small useless thing compared to the note and once you get that big screen it perfect dont realy use laptop anymore just use phone 95% of the time and android most def better than apple

Lol i got one already Posh thats my work phone just an old nokia.. does the job :wacko: i need a good personal phone /emoticons/biggrin.png lol

The Note is massive! I can't believe it's actually a phone it's like something from the 80s. iPhone is superior to everything out there. It dominates the market for a reason. 80% of smart phones are iOS

Get an iPhone h.. All the rest of the phones are like cheap copies of the iPhone.. I use a 10 year old phone for business and the iPhone for pleasure. Will be upgrading my work phone to an IPhone soon

Iphone doesnt dominate the smart phone market .

Android has superceded the ios phones for a long time although the gap has closed android is still the market leader .

Back