Who To Approach For Tendering Work

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by mdpeake, Oct 30, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mdpeake

mdpeake Member

Folks,

I am keen to start taking on commercial work but I lack the knowledge with regards to who to approach and where. Who should I contact for council property work and when it comes to searching through google what search criteria should I enter when looking for agencies that deal with commercial property maintenance and tendering. I live in Staffordshire bordering the West Midlands so if anybody knows of any agencies in this area that I could try I would be very grateful.

A big ask I know ...but If anybody does have the answers it would be helpful to many of us that are on here..

Thanks in advance Mick......

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

mdpeake

whats the biggest commercial job u got at the moment mate ?

u should start getting small shop fronts firsts thenn target pubs... then go higher and higher mate :)

i targetted small shop fronts... then i got a bi pub worth £60.00 per month :D now i also got a big uk retail outlet which bring in 36 quid a month :)

and i got like 10 shop fronts in total :) which keep me going :D :p

3. mdpeake

mdpeake Member

I,ve got a 3 story maisonette cleaning the communal entrance and stairs front and back it pays £35.00 and takes about an 1hr and 1/2. I am aiming to approach estate management agencies but progress is slow as i need to source the right agencies at the moment..thanks for the advice.. I,ll try a few shops locally..:)

4. harunh

harunh Legend

I see mate i got 60 pound pub which takes me 2 hours mate :) but i wouldnt of been confident doing this pub without doing them local shops first... its like a big step forward.... u seem like a small man doing a very big job :p but cos u build it up gradually it seems like your on the right level :p lol

but if u get the big contracts then well done but go for what u can anything is worth going for as long as u can do well from it :)

but my last 2 commercial jobs i gained are the 2 biggest ones i got :p thats a 18 pound major retail chain once every 2 weeks and this 60 pound pub once every 4 weeks :)

hopefully a bigger 1 comes in soon ;) lol

Advertisement