Who Uses Qr Code

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by joe90i, Apr 11, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. joe90i

joe90i Member

was thinking of getting one to put on some leaflets but then thinking about it iv never scanned one my self so was wondering if any1 rely uses them

Advertisement
  2. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

had some on my last business cards (reverse side) mainly to send ppl to my facebook.

if i`m honest it wasn`t worth while

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

i got one on my leaflets and on website,
    it has all me details on it.

4. joe90i

joe90i Member

if i`m honest it wasn`t worth while

that's what am thinking as iv seen a lot but iv never scanned any has any one els or is it just a waste of time and space

5. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I got one on my flyers to take people to my facebook .

Id like to know if I can track the qr codes to see if people are using them .

6. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Try google url shortener, apparently you can track through that as well, not sure but worth a try.

7. WWC

WWC Well-Known Member

I have scanned them myself, and have used in in a previous business. I think the people that use them most are teens, so proably not the target market you are aiming at.

As Dodger says. Use a URL shortener service - there are a number of them including Google. A QR code is best with a small amount of information in the image, so a short URL is perfect. Plus many (if not all) of the shortening services allow you to track click throughs.

I assume you know that there are a bunch of free QR code generators online. Here are some of them http://freenuts.com/top-10-free-online-qr-code-generators/

Advertisement