Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

God I Love My Job

Smurf

...as can site on this forum all day long if I want.

Is this forum Infectious or what? :Image3:

Dont no what you mean by that.. Who me? :Image3:

Nah I dont bother with this site so much these days .

Seems like the gustapo has been let loose on here .

Yeh good mate, bit slow this week but it will pick up again. It's crazy the amount of work I was doing. How's things your end mate?

Sounds like your doing well. You employed anyone yet?

The car cleaning has really taken off mate. At the moment its steady, I had to turn down work due to getting married etc. but now back, only weekend minds.

The wife has been sending me out after the day job knocking doors lol.

There are more bits I need to buy then ill be saving for a van, and possibly paying for someone to work for me during the week days if I can.

Sounds like your doing well. You employed anyone yet?
The car cleaning has really taken off mate. At the moment its steady, I had to turn down work due to getting married etc. but now back, only weekend minds.

The wife has been sending me out after the day job knocking doors lol.

There are more bits I need to buy then ill be saving for a van, and possibly paying for someone to work for me during the week days if I can.
Not employed anyone yet mate, I'm not going to until I really can cope with it all, I just need to work all the hours I can and bring in as much money as I can too! Glad your doing well mate .

Back