Whos Having A Day Off Today?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by shazzy692002, Mar 11, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. shazzy692002

Freezing conditions here today. And snowning again now.

Had 5 days off all ready due to a quiet week last week, Now a unexpected day off today.!!!

What are you doing if your off today?

Im going to investigate more on a caribbean cruise my hubby is taking me on for my 40th.lol

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Frozen solid this morning, have spent the last hour defrosting everything, waiting on tank to fill then off out.. Sun is out looks great, just very cold

3. HotWash Window Cleaners

I saw one snow flake. It's a bit windy in Plymouth so I might just clean my van instead of having the water blown all over me.

4. vespawho

vespawho Active Member

Well I was planning to be kitting out my van, but snowing at the moment. Hope it stops, I need to build shelves, holders for my tank and DI's, paint the floor etc

5. essex boy

essex boy Active Member

We have an inch of snow but I'm off out anyway. I text my customers the night before and they all know I'm coming regardless of snow so I'm covered.

Cold though.

Have to go out as it rained 3 days last week and I spent £400 at Gardiners plus my van is being sign written Friday for another £300 and I have to earn that on top so my wife do sent realise the costs.

6. instrength

instrength Well-Known Member

Been to the bank to put cheques in getting ready to make a Gammon Carbonara or should I say checking I have the ingredients. I have the gammon left over from cooking yesterday for the wife as it was mothers day... Then probably tidy up the mess... :D

7. essex boy

essex boy Active Member

Im impressed. I can make boiled eggs and anything on toast plus shortbread!

When my wife was in hospital my eldest daughter put on a stone in a month cos I fed her takeaways. I am ashamed now but we enjoyed it at the time.

I have leanrt to cook a roast but you cant eat that every day

8. instrength

instrength Well-Known Member

A least you have a go... lot's won't even try. As for the takeaways I'm sure when the wife came back it all stopped and the veg and salads came back... A little indigence is always good!! :D

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

What is a day off?

My wife has given me a whole list of chores to do before she went to work.

includes:
    1. clean the cooker
    2. mend tumble dryer
    3. mend washing machine
    4. hover & dust
    5. tidy the back garden
    6. have my dinner ready when I get home

Oh lucky me :D

Not to mention I have my own work to do like make phone calls, go out to give quote, answer web enquires & emails, book work in etc. :rolleyes:

10. JDMW

JDMW Guru

nahhh couldnt be bothered, i aint got much on this week, ill put todays onto tomora coz its about -7c in the wind chill. just started snowing with high winds. i aint getting cold lol

Advertisement