Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The big swap from trad to wfp

Hi lads how did u all swop from trad to wfp did u just turn up and just use it or would it be better to drop a leaflet through explaining how it works etc and see what the response is

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
One of my customers cried when I used WFP on his windows the first time. I didn't tell him I was switching over and I just cracked on. I would tell any that you think might kick up a fuss. I've picked up new jobs recently and used WFP, some of them have asked why I'm not drying them off :confused:. Some will need educating!

I am currently swaping over a load of work I'm subing off a trad guy. Just turn up an go for it. I knock if they are in I give a very brief introduction to Wfp. Basically tell them it's laboratory grade pure water so will evaporate and leave nothing behind. If you not happy give me a ring I will call back and sort any issue. No one has called. If they not in just crack on. Most people have seen the system being used by now so less of an issue than years ago.

Hi lads how did u all swop from trad to wfp did u just turn up and just use it or would it be better to drop a leaflet through explaining how it works etc and see what the response is

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
If a few get upset (there won't be many) just carry on using wfp. Be prepared to loose a few customers. Don't let a couple of moaners change your method back to trad. If you do then you make a rod for your back because news will spread and they will all want it done the old way.

Switching over today should not be a problem as the majority of window cleaners are now using wfp, when I changed over 12 years ago people had never seen it,lost work in the beginning as the customers were saying I was just hose piping the windows, YOU must educate them on your system, and just crack on Atb

Back