Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Why do I keep posting the same post twice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi @Gavin , @Iron Giant , @Dave B most times I reply to a post it says oops you need to wait 27 seconds before posting , I wait then post and the post is already there and it has posted it twice ?? Any ideas I have noticed others have posted the same post twist as well so guessing it’s not just me ??????
So instead of your usual 90 post a day there’s 180? ??

Are you losing on a computer or phone. And do you have any ad blockers or anything installed as they can often mess with the sites code.

When did it start yesterday? Or today? There were some updates done on the server yesterday and today. That said if it was that then everyone would be having this issues.

Try clearing safaris browser cache.

Hi @Gavin , @Iron Giant , @Dave B most times I reply to a post it says oops you need to wait 27 seconds before posting , I wait then post and the post is already there and it has posted it twice ?? Any ideas I have noticed others have posted the same post twist as well so guessing it’s not just me ??????
I noticed this last time I posted, it kind of gives the impression it hasn’t posted so I’ve pressed post again and it turns out it already has and it’s just posted the same response again. Glitch in the matrix.

I think it started yesterday. It seems to be just a few people who have the issue. Might be IOS type devices, I'm using win10 laptop and chrome and I don't think I have double posted.

I think it started yesterday. It seems to be just a few people who have the issue. Might be IOS type devices, I'm using win10 laptop and chrome and I don't think I have double posted.
I just tried liking your post and it said oops we ran into some problems and hasn’t liked it
When did it start yesterday? Or today? There were some updates done on the server yesterday and today. That said if it was that then everyone would be having this issues.

it started yesterday it dies it with lists and when trying to like posts sometimes says it’s a server problem??? I have cleared the system see what happens ??

I just tried liking your post and it said oops we ran into some problems and hasn’t liked it

it started yesterday it does it with likes and when trying to like posts sometimes says it’s a server problem??? I have cleared the system see what happens ??

it started yesterday it does it with likes and when trying to like posts sometimes says it’s a server problem??? I have cleared the system see what happens ??

it started yesterday it does it with posts and when trying to like posts sometimes says it’s a server problem??? I have cleared the system see what happens ??

Back