Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Windowcleaningroundsforsale Sub Categories

laddergarder

How come when you go on window cleaning rounds for sale there is 9 different sub categories for England, then one category for 'Scotland' and one category for 'Ireland'.

Scotland is not exactly a little area in comparison to England, I am a little offended, and I think its the main reason why you have loads of rounds for sale in England on there, but only 1 or 2 ever for sale on there in Scotland.

I would love to see more rounds for sale on there in my area, so sort it out windowcleaningroundsforsale. /emoticons/wink.png

yeah, I am just assuming there might be a chance that they pop on here now and then, who knows. But on a slightly related topic, why don't we have a rounds for sale section on here Gav?

yeah i've seen it but, I mean a different section purely for rounds for sale. Plus I think that section is a bit lost up there, you might get more people using it if there was a section for it, formated like a forum category, at the end of the day that's what people come on and look at. I quite like just clicking the new content button, but as it is, I will only see new content in the classifies by checking in there regularly.

gavs classified section will be the main classified section on the net for window cleaners.. give him about 1,2 years /emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back