why do they?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gav, Mar 20, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Why is it that customers will phone up for a quote and you happen to miss the call you then call back the very interested customer and leave a few messages yet they just ignore them. Why did they call in the first place! Only bitter really cos I need more custies.

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

They have phone another windie had this happen to me I was driving and phone rang didn't answer next my mate who was with me that day had a phone call for a job and agreed price and time,looked at the missed call,same number

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

lol ye just the way it goes i suppose.

4. nearlyclean

Supplier

I only ring a missed call once and if answer phone I will leave a message saying sorry to have missed your call if you still require a window cleaner please ring again or text me your details

5. greenclean

greenclean Guest

you have to think of it from customers point of view. they want a window cleaner so will go google and find a few numbers and ring them one by one. if first doesn't answer they'll ring number 2, then 3 etc until they get one booked in and then they've dealt with it.

if you call after they've got a cleaner i doubt many people will want to answer to say "don't want you now i got someone else" so wont answer and wont waste the time calling back to just say no thanks. tbh i do something similar if we get a call say from someone clearly not in the area we cover and we're busy no point calling back wasting both out time as they'll have found someone else any way

Advertisement