why gardiners

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by simon, Mar 2, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. simon

simon Guru

this is why -- packing up about 4.15 & i knocked my closed pole sideways it fell onto a patio & somehow landed on the 14" carbon gneck & it just cracked like an egg shell, couldnt believe it:mad: 'sob sob' so i rang them & spoke to a lass there, she gave me a technicians mobile no & asked me to txt him a pic of the damage - upshot is they're posting a repacement out on monday
    last week i needed a screw for the sSwear word!er so i ordered 6 just for a few spares & the sent a full packet of them

im sure other firms are good as well but these are class

Advertisement
  2. donrov

donrov Guest

They are class, I've nothing but praise for them.Great equipment, great service.

3. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Am planning to replace my 'downstairs' pole shortly with a 10' gardiners, £60 for the bare pole cant be bad!!. Wouldnt mind a gardiners to replace my upstairs pole too, but as i need at least 34', its a big jump in price to a 35' sl-x at £385, doh! :)

4. simon

simon Guru

its a lot of cash alright, my clx was £260 delivered & i took forever to decide to get it cos i'm dead tight - i was using a brodex 31 ft alloy before- but if i ever need a bigger one i wouldnt hesitate now

5. James

James Guru

Gardiner are a top class company, i broke my gooseneck tube lining to pump the water to my brush and they sent a replacement out to me the next day. +1 for their service.

James.

6. Well after so many people raving about Gardiner I decided to order a new Super Lite Sill brush. Placed the order on Sunday at around 18:00, received a conformation email straight away, then received an email at 09:05 Monday saying the order had been shipped! Well Tuesday morning at 08:00 the brush arrived! Very impressed with the brush and the very quick turnaround considering distance and when I placed the order.
    Now to just try out the bad boy! So far I shall be going back and can see where they get their good rep from!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement