Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi every one my names bill new on here today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

bill

Ive just ordered a big boy backpack am looking for a cheap rodi system to go with it thanks

Hi & welcome @bill

All cheap small ro/di systems are very very very slow as are meant really for fish keeping etc not window cleaning. @doug atkinson from daqua would be the best person to advise as he sells ro/di systems and might do you a deal on a 4021 that is more suited for the task.

[media]

[/media]

Hi & welcome @bill
All cheap small ro/di systems are very very very slow as are meant really for fish keeping etc not window cleaning. @doug atkinson from daqua would be the best person to advise as he sells ro/di systems and might do you a deal on a 4021 that is more suited for the task.

[media]

Thanks ill look him up now

A 200 gpd ro di system is all you will ever need as a one man band.

I keep 1000 litres filled up in the back at all times and just top up my 400 litre van tank daily.

They are way to slow @koopmaster. How long does it take to you to fill a 1000 ibc?

A 200 gpd ro di system is all you will ever need as a one man band.
I keep 1000 litres filled up in the back at all times and just top up my 400 litre van tank daily.

I've got a 650 L ro/di takes about 4ish hours to fill. Never had anything else though so come to think of it that is a fair amount of time?! I have no comparison however. Just don't fancy ladders!

4 hours to fill a 650 tank is good going :thumbsup:

I've got a 650 L ro/di takes about 4ish hours to fill. Never had anything else though so come to think of it that is a fair amount of time?! I have no comparison however. Just don't fancy ladders!

Welcome to the mad house Bill

I've got a 100gpd ro and boy is it slow I have 2 210 ltr tanks in my garden and it takes around 26 hours to fill one ,I manage as I'm lazy and only do 3 days a week but if your doing this every day I'd say get a 40/40 ro m8 or you will struggle to cope

In which case I am now unsure?!! I bought a relay van with a hardly used brodex system 650l ro/di and it takes 4/5 hours to nearly fill ( I have never completely filled it. Hmmm

hi and welcome bill..mine is only 100gpd with booster pump...but I dont work too hard..:Das the kids keep telling me...

ditto what is said above.....you will have to wait for a long time without a decent set up..but if you do it in 25litre barrels like me it keeps you fit every one hour forty five minutes changing them over..

Back