Why I'm Off.

Discussion in 'Solar Panel Cleaning' started by Solar Steve, Feb 26, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Solar Steve

Solar Steve Guest

Just about to delete my account, but before I do, I wanted to say thanks to all of the chaos on here who I've had the pleasure of meeting in person and who I look forward to doing business with in the future.

Persistent vilification is the reason I'm closing my account. "Good riddance!" many of you will say. The forum has served its purpose for me. I wanted to build a successful national solar panel cleaning business and that is what I have done. I simply don't need the grief.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. mark

mark Forum Addict

yawn

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

'Thanks to all of the chaos' :D you must lead a chapatic life Ste.

Seriously, thanks for all your help and good luck in the future :thumbsup:

4. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

To be fair Steve you do get a lot of flack
    Your solar course being the main reason,not sure why because where all grown men and those that choose to pay for your course then, I never seen a problem at all with it
    As you know I'm still in the process of a national solar contract with one of the biggest installers in uk and Ireland
    There's a lot of red tape around doing panels commercially compared to domestic
    It's a shame you didn't share abit more info on cleaning and safety because then I think people would have been abit more hostile towards you
    At the end of the day where all on here to help each other and I would if could
    Good look for the future

5. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

Mate some the best threads on here u. Produced gd luc in going forward and the best for u business in the future

6. TolishAPurd

Good luck with your business, I'm sure it will do well. But when it comes to forums, you get out what you put in. You gave nothing, not one thing, and therefore got nothing good back.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Genuinely sorry to see someone leave
    Why do you take our questions so personally and get defensive about it
    The idea of a forum is that everyone has the right to their opinions and to speak freely
    No animosity just asking questions that we wanted to know the answer to

8. norm

norm Grand Master

:specs still having a sneaky look :rofl:
    solar steve you only get out of something what you give in good luck for the future come back anytime

9. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

Yeh, i got the impression that you just went on forums and started raving about your courses which is why people took a swipe at you

If you look how Simply Business goes about promoting themselves youll see how it should be done, that is being generally friendly and helpfull and not mentioning there service at all unless asked. Thats how internet marketing is done

But youve obviously done really well for your self so what anyone else thinks shoulddnt bother you in the slightest, goodluck

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Simply Business

Simply Business Well-Known Member
    Supplier

Advertisement