Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

good chemical recipie for first cleans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tiktik

hi guys i previosly asked how to make ubik in the end i just experimented myself

this chemical can strip a window of all the **** that has been burnt on the window after years of dust and sun the kind of stuff i get on every first clean round here

5 l of bathroom descaler (the powder they sell to clean the dishwasher can also be used but dilute with water)

1 l of vinegar

5l of cheap washing up liquid comes in a big gallon

3l of ro water

thats it just mixx it up and use i usualy bring my back pack along and pump the stuff up on the windows then scrub em and let it dry on the window before getting it off

warning takes ages to get off with the water id recomend using water after ro and only finishing off with otds water

this works in cases when i thought wtfp was useless an i have to go up on a boom lift to scrape the disgusting **** off;)

hi guys i previosly asked how to make ubik in the end i just experimented myselfthis chemical can strip a window of all the **** that has been burnt on the window after years of dust and sun the kind of stuff i get on every first clean round here

5 l of bathroom descaler (the powder they sell to clean the dishwasher can also be used but dilute with water)

1 l of vinegar

3l of ro water

thats it just mixx it up and use i usualy bring my back pack along and pump the stuff up on the windows then scrub em and let it dry on the window before getting it off

warning takes ages to get off with the water id recomend using water after ro and only finishing off with otds water

this works in cases when i thought wtfp was useless an i have to go up on a boom lift to scrape the disgusting **** off;)
Errrr, or just order it from amazon?

My father in laws company jms direct do a very good copy of ubik which was about a fiver with vat so saved me 2 quid on five liters not quite as agressive but still great results .

hi guys i previosly asked how to make ubik in the end i just experimented myselfthis chemical can strip a window of all the **** that has been burnt on the window after years of dust and sun the kind of stuff i get on every first clean round here

1 l of vinegar

3l of ro water

Apologies @tiktik, posted my comment last night whilst a bit ******. Reading it this morning I thought it a bit cocky:eek:

We run a cleaning company seperate from the window cleaning buisness and the discaler we use is same sort of consistancy as fairy liquid. looking at you recpie it only makes 14lt and thats including dilution,as green said expensive i would think it would want a lot of rinsring off aswell. Ubik 2000 dilluted at least 5 to 1 cost 8.64 inc vat 5lts makes at least 30lts i normaly dillute it more than that.

Back