Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Under Priced Round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

T

torchwood-uk

Looking at some of the houses on my brothers window cleaning round and some seem very underpriced, i know prices can vary depending on which part of the country you are.

For example on the ones i have seem he charges £6/£7 for 3 bedroom houses with conservatories and some are big, £5 for ones without a conservatory and £3 for fronts only on some houses. Access to some of them is very, very tricky and i have had to foot him while he does windows over porches and canopies with the ladder only resting on the guttering and him and the top of the ladder in mid air.

We are in North Wales near the coast but imo 3 bed houses should be at least £7, if they have a conservatory then £9 or £10 depending on size. He thinks people won't pay that around here, problem is because they have been underpriced for so long they probably won't now. We did a shop for £5 and it had 2 large windows and a bay at the side and another house for £10, i swear i have never seen so many windows, the place was huge, at least 10 large 10ft by 6ft windows with smaller windows here and their. At least a £20 job imo, took around 40 mins or so, anyone near me, be great if you could give an example of your prices.

Thats about what people charge in my village, Most of its council estates.

Im my villiage they charge 3.00-3.80 for a 3 bedroom house, there council estates though. Only reason the can do this is they pay there staff 35 pound a day.

I started working with him last week but he bought the round 5 years back from someone who had it a number of years before he sold it, it was originally part of a massive 1000+ prop round that got split up and sold off.

He may have done what I have on a couple of estates. They may have been an ok price at the time, but I've not put them up often enough and are now a bit of a burden

Bump everyone up £1 torch.. Iv been working for about 5 years and have only bumped up 1 area that I started with. We have around 200 customers that we are going to bump up £1.. And at least half of them are fortnightly so possible £300 extra a month.. As they have been done for 5 years some longer we have good relationships with most, and I know that 99.9% people won't have a problem.

I got 1 old couple who every time I come ask me to let them know when prices are going up! I charge them £10 and they give me £12 and still keep telling me to put them up, although they have a yacht in the drive with 2 matching 5 series convertibles.. House is big, but hardly any windows and only 1 upstairs window

A conservatory on its own should be around £5.

How long have you been going for?
I charge £8.00 for a house with a conservatory but the frames are brown so i fly through it really the whole house takes me 20 mins /emoticons/smile.png

If the frames were white... then i would be their for ever

I charge another house £10.00 with a conservatory but i regret this... got this customer in my first 2 weeks... should be £12.00 but hes a good payer and keeps me going /emoticons/smile.png

Then got another at £12.00 which am happy with /emoticons/smile.png

I'm in North Wales to but on the shropshire border, I charge £1 a window, £2 or £3 bay window, £1 per door, conservatories start at £5, if it's rural I'll add extra on for diesel and travel time. If it's a massive house with loads of windows (30 plus) I might knock off £2

HU yet you said you ware in Canada in another post! Your starting to look like a spammer.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back