Why The Lol?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Vince Green, Sep 1, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Vince Green

Vince Green Active Member

One of the things I have really noticed on this forum is so many people end each post with LOL. Its so last century I haven't seen it anywhere else for years and years yet on here it seems normal. Quite Bizarre

Have I entered some sort of time warp?

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

We love lol lol

3. Paul

Paul Guest

What's the IN thing to do these days vince

4. Vince Green

Vince Green Active Member

Ok I am going to have to get used to it obviously. I don't know what the in thing is these days, I just haven't seen LOL used anywhere else for so long.Just seems a bit funny to me thats all

But while we are on it and its a good story for a Saturday night. About four years ago a bloke sidled up to me and asked about a job. He made no eye contact at all at any time he spent the whole time looking up the road. Primark hoodie and trackies .

He actually finished every sentence with LOL even if was totally irelevent to what he had just said. My name is Paul LOL, I am looking for a job LOL, I've been window cleaning for six years LOL. I've been working for Barry LOL, but he has problems now and I got laid off LOL.

Barry was a psycopath and got sent to prison for swinging an axe around in a crowded pub and he wasn't playing. There is no way I am going near any of his blokes in case Barry gets the hump when he comes out. LOL!

5. Paul

Paul Guest

We are all that happy we just love to lol

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

might be an age thing??? lol

7. Paul

Paul Guest

Could be RC lol

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

lol well no matter how old anyone is, when your on this forum, it brings out the kid inside of you! lol

9. Paul

Paul Guest

It does mate I'm 32 and I've never lol so much in my life lol

10. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

lol thats coz we have the Big H well little H now! lol

Advertisement