Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DI resin canister

WCF

Help Support WCF:

my water coming from the tap is very soft..... around 68 PPM. my pressure is quite strong. i will be making about 1000 litres of water per week..

Last edited:
PPM out of RO will be 000ppm, The lads on here that have a di after ro have a a tap tds way above 100-200-300 ppm. I have been wfp for over 9 years now and a standard ro is all you need.

I fill my 300ltr storage tank whilst out at work which normally fills in around 8 hrs from empty but I only have the tap turned on 1 full turn, Overall it depends if you are needing to fast fill a tank or containers the expensive one from Gardiners will produce pure really fast.

PPM out of RO will be 000ppm, The lads on here that have a di after ro have a a tap tds way above 100-200-300 ppm. I have been wfp for over 9 years now and a standard ro is all you need.
I fill my 300ltr storage tank whilst out at work which normally fills in around 8 hrs from empty but I only have the tap turned on 1 full turn, Overall it depends if you are needing to fast fill a tank or containers the expensive one from Gardiners will produce pure really fast.
thanks for the advice! means i dont have to buy a DI. which is good, can spend more on a new pole + other equipment.

Iron Giant how come you only have your tap on one turn?

Will this lessen the burden on the membranes?

My tap ppm is 150, do you think il need a di?

Thanks mate

Iron Giant how come you only have your tap on one turn?Will this lessen the burden on the membranes?

My tap ppm is 150, do you think il need a di?

Thanks mate
I have really really good tap pressure so for me its about timing as well as I know how long it takes to fill my tank whilst out at work

Yes I would have thought you need a di give doug a ring @ daqua.co.uk he is a really top guy

I have really really good tap pressure so for me its about timing as well as I know how long it takes to fill my tank whilst out at work
Yes I would have thought you need a di give doug a ring @ daqua.co.uk he is a really top guy
Thank you mate, im in ireland, be better for me to buy over here, thanks mate.

I have tds readings from 35-80 ppm. I built myself a cheap (sub 50£) RO system from parts off eBay and aliexpress just to see if I would work. Have been using it for over a year now and it works perfectly.

It does take close to 24 hours to fill up a 200 litre barrel, and it's just barely enough for my needs, so I just got a 1000l tank instead so it can fill it up continuosly and during weekends.

I work an hour away from home though, so I have a DI filter in the van as well so I can process water on the go when needed.

Back