"why"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Shiny, Nov 11, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

A few "why is it/why do questions following today's observations:

Why do dog owners out walking their pooch stop and let it p!ss up your "trip hazard sign ?

Why do customers with a oversized conny fitted into a already small garden suddenly decide to stick a great big ornermental pot right in the very spot where you need to stand in order to reach a already arkward upper window ?

Why is it customers wait until your at full reach with your pole, leaning at an angle to get that arkward window come out the house were you've been for the last 20 mins and say "can I pay you now" ?

Why do kids think it's funny to keep shouting" hey mister you've missed a bit, mister you've missed a bit, hey deaf git you've missed a bit"

Why do council houses seem to get splattered with bird sh!t more than other properties?

Why is it on certain streets doesnt matter what day you go or what time of day, you get the knobby neighbour see's you settling yea gear up and then out he comes with his ladder and bucket and starts to clean his own windows ( looking across at you with that look of ah window cleaners who needs em) ?

Why do customers leave the back gate locked when you text the night before and they replied "ok I 'll leave the gate open ?

If you have any answers to the above or have you own "why is it/why do questions to add then feel free to reply...!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Why ppl act so thick to do all of the above....I'm guess because they have a sense of humour and want to piss off a window cleaner :D

3. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Well they succeed today:finger:

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

All in a days work bud so take it in your stride ;)

5. Posh

Posh Hero

Why when the gardener cuts the grass is it the window cleaners job to wipe it off the frames.
    Why when a painter paints a wall or frame is it the windies job to scrap the paint off.

Why can't they clean up there own f???ing mess.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Why is it when joe numpty plays with his diy pressure washer he get **** all over his windows
    Why is it when joe numpty uses a electric fence spray the same thing happen
    Why is it when joe numpty says I don't need you anymore as I've bought a karcher window vac you are delighted :laugh:

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Why do people submit a website enquiry with no address, no phone number and ask how much for a 3 bed semi?

Why do people submit a website enquiry with a phone number, but it always goes to answer machine?

Why do people bother at all with website enquiries?

Just pick up the fookin phone and ring me if you are serious about wanting work done!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Because you've got a **** web enquiry form that allows them to part fill it out

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. seye

seye Forum Addict

Why does an adhoc customer ask you to do a job and you agree a day and you go do the Job. Chap customer for the money and they say I haven't been to the bank yet can you come back I wont be here untill Friday 4 days away. Would a joiner, plumber electrician except this no then why should a window cleaner have to especially when a specific date was arranged.
    Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

10. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

Why do you have a decent day at work, only to get back to your van to discover a bloody puncture :mad: ! That ended up costing today :gush::gush:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Advertisement