Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Roof Cleaners Had No Fall Protection

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT MAY WELL BE BUT HE WILL THIK ITS SAFE TO RUN OVER ROOFS AND STAND ON CHIMNYS

lol, daley, why do you even come on here? is it just to start rows? iv met people like you before and i know your type, big behind a keyboard but if it ever came to it you would get your jaw spun.....just saying

lol, daley, why do you even come on here? is it just to start rows? iv met people like you before and i know your type, big behind a keyboard but if it ever came to it you would get your jaw spun.....just saying
lol

now its the safty of being on roof that i i wos on a bute /but sadly ur mistaken if u think you cud spin my jaw ,

now its the safty of being on roof that i i wos on a bute /but sadly ur mistaken if u think you cud spin my jaw ,
lol, id spin it so quick id make your teeth dizzy.

and yes this is all abit over the top, so this will be my last post on this topic or in relation to any daley topic/comment, better things to do with my time then argue with some little eeeediot! lol

lol, id spin it so quick id make your teeth dizzy.

and yes this is all abit over the top, so this will be my last post on this topic or in relation to any daley topic/comment, better things to do with my time then argue with some little eeeediot! lol

The safety topics are so over the top on this site most of you live in another world please stop talking about safety it always starts a agruement RC please dont take this presonal SHUT UP

Getting a bit of hand here guys.

I'll leave this up long enough for you's to see it.

Debates are welcome, abuse to other members cannot be tolerated. Anymore of it and warnings may have to be issued!!

The safety topics are so over the top on this site most of you live in another world please stop talking about safety it always starts a agruement RC please dont take this presonal SHUT UP
the safety topics are not over the top at all. it is information on how to work correctly and safely and to comply with the law. a lot of guys dont know anything about it and dont know they are breaking the law! so i wont shut up about it and will discuss it when i want to and let guys know what the law is with H&S.

Getting a bit of hand here guys.

I'll leave this up long enough for you's to see it.

Debates are welcome, abuse to other members cannot be tolerated. Anymore of it and warnings may have to be issued!!
Did you not read what Belfast wrote or again is it rc way and thats it this is a window cleaning forum not a safety site , i think the safety thing is so over the top safety rails round a flat roof and a harness lol .

Lads easiest way is to just block each other that way ya don't have to read each others posts if you don't want to, trust me it works a treat.

Did you not read what Belfast wrote or again is it rc way and thats it this is a window cleaning forum not a safety site , i think the safety thing is so over the top safety rails round a flat roof and a harness lol .
Yes I did read it and I'm not having ago at abusing anyone unlike you are. Again its not my way it's the laws way. I also think a lot of it is over the top but like everything you have to do what the law says. At the end of the day law is law.

fair points, but all law is open to interpretation, and in the real world you dont have to do all of the things the laws state in order to be working safely! all im interested in is staying safe in my work. il take my chances elsewhere.

fair points, but all law is open to interpretation, and in the real world you dont have to do all of the things the laws state in order to be working safely! all im interested in is staying safe in my work. il take my chances elsewhere.
Law is law if it says you have to use safety gear/equipment it needs to be used. It's not there as a guide line. It's like saying it's law to have a license to drive a car, but I'll interpret that to if I can drive a car why have a license??

having a driving license doesnt mean you drive safely, it means you drive legally, you can drive a car in a safe manner without having a license which shows my point. look im not saying its right, but if i know im safe stepping on to a flat roof to clean an upstairs window then im going to do it, im not going to put a safety harness on, simple as.

Exactly but the law states you have to have one. You might be safe while doing it, but if something did happen then that's when the trouble starts.

It's like looking after a bunch of children here. Seriously guys what gives! This post will be locked now.

hi rc i also have a construction backround and have all sorts of tickets from loadalls to towercranes but you dont hear me constantly banging on about health and safety as i realise that the window cleaning world in comparison to construction is miles apart in relation to safety now im not suggesting complacency, but you seem to think that your some sort of forum safety enforcer ,your not ,your actually very annoying with your obsession .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back