Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where have Shurflo backpacks gone

Omnipole Systems Ltd used to do them. We bought our first one from them. It was a ESR-505C sprayer with a blue colured top.

They wanted nearly £300 for them in those days, but it was on Ebay and we bid a lot less than that.

The current ESR 505C my son uses cost £112 off a supplier on Ebay - still going strong.

window cleaning crop sprayer spraying backpack. Proback 505 three speed

The average window cleaner isn't going to spent Omnipole prices for a backpack when they can get one from Gardiners cheaper. The one Omnipole do now is a Streamline one for £150.

If your getting van Dave

You prob won't bother with trolley

It's mostly reel from van but back pack is great for small jobs or awkward access

Plus you can put chems in Shurflo that's what there made for

I am getting a van sorted but will be working Backpack and my trolley

Too many access issues round here for a van mount for residential

Will be having a tank purely to fill backpacks with

That's the plan mate

I already use my trolley with 30m of microbore and 30m of pole hose on a reel so i do that from my car whenever possible

I am getting a van sorted but will be working Backpack and my trolley Too many access issues round here for a van mount for residential

Will be having a tank purely to fill backpacks with
I might have a van and tank for sale soon mate [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It is ok as an intermediate van

Only gotta last a few months

It will be the forum van..was Cghwindowcleaning now adams2011 then daveyboy1 possibly

It's not a bad little van. Low miles for its age. There's a couple of knocks here and there but it runs well. I reckon it's got quite a bit of life left in it. I know CGH spared no expense on it and I've not either. It'll make a nice cheap van for someone.

Yet again @spruce comes up with the goodsWill order one now

I predict it will outlast gardiners x3
Unfortunately the quality is nothing like the originals. We had an issue with the 3 speed switch and I was sent a replacement panel which I fitted no problem. Otherwise, its done well, considering the price.

I did replace the lower clip in hooks with some screw type karabiner ones bought at a local builder's merchant for the carry straps.

I was given a window cleaning warehouse unit that had a proper carry handle. I liked that, but we gave it back to its original owner as he was stuck has his earlier Gardiner one had packed up. He needed it for a carpet cleaning job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually just checked spruce linkThat's not made by Shurflo

That's why it's £100 cheaper
I'm not sure where the original Shurflo's where made TBH. They could well have been from the same factory with an inflated Shurflo markup.

Back