Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RO help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

PureShine

Im wondering does anybody know how to install an auto shut off valve on a 4040 RO and where to get the fittings? Iv had a look on ebay but can only find them for smaller hose fittings, im using 12mm hose. Also my transfer pump is one of them screwfix titan pumps with 1 and quarter inch hose. Does anybody know if some kind of tap can be installed into the transfer hose to stop the flow of water? When i turn the pump off the water is still coming out full throttle

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Im wondering does anybody know how to install an auto shut off valve on a 4040 RO and where to get the fittings? Iv had a look on ebay but can only find them for smaller hose fittings, im using 12mm hose. Also my transfer pump is one of them screwfix titan pumps with 1 and quarter inch hose. Does anybody know if some kind of tap can be installed into the transfer hose to stop the flow of water? When i turn the pump off the water is still coming out full throttle

http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/pump-hose/pump-controllers/system-controllers/liquid-logic-trade-autofill.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Spruce. The gardiners link seems like the thing im looking for. Mine is a static ro in my garden so this looks like the type of thing i need. As for the hose diameter when i chose the 1 1/4 inch hose i had a feeling i may have problems finding a tap and fittings but went for it for the extra filling speed. Gonna have a look tomorrow and pickup 1" now. Nice one mate. Appreciated [emoji106]

I have the pure freedom trigger nozzle so much easier and zero spillage, also I have 1” food grade braided hose I got off eBay as the reinforced hose I used before kept splitting.

Back