Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Resolutions.........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

We all make them so here is my work related 'resolution'

As I am planning expansion this year the option of 'rainy days' off has to go. So my resolution is to work in all but the worst of the weather without exception and moreover get all my window customers 'trained' that windows can be cleaned in any weather.

:addict:

My only resolution work wise is to have stopped doing add ons by the end of the year and concentrate on building a window only round.

@adamangler I envy the simplicity of that plan tbh. Personally like doing add ons,and the idea of learning how to do new ones.

But the windows must come first and be the priority.

My work resolution is to build more local work,cull more further out work and learn how to do a few more add ons..and get some decent sized commercial work.

Not sticking to resolutions is a sign of weakness!! It's just a case of willpower, yes willpower.

I have stuck to my resolutions for six years in a row now, and haven't found it difficult.

Every year I vow to drink and eat more than the year before. Set targets :thumbsup:

Back