Will Everyone Please Help Me ?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by crystalview, Dec 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. crystalview

crystalview Active Member

will everyone please take 5 mins to try help me out as ive had a microchip blow on my pump controller , ive already removed the chip as it was melted and unreadable but ive circled in red were it was ,,,
    now all i need is for some good samaritan to do is for you to open your controller and take a look if its the same as my circuit board inside as they do different circuit boards and tell me what was wrote on the chip so i can get a replacement ,, its a small black flat chip inbetween the two upright heatsinks as pictured any help would be great

IMG_0136.JPG
    IMG_0135.JPG

Advertisement
  2. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

mine isnt like that sorry

3. crystalview

no problem and thanks alot
    and it dosent have to have a blue sticker on front as all digital controllers are made by same company just restickered afterwards

4. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

i got the green pro spring and the board is different, have taken it out and looked

5. Squeak and Bubbles

You might be better of contacting streamline direct, or even try a Google search dude.

6. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

It's ok finding out what the chip is but then you need to program the EEPROM .

7. Squeak and Bubbles

Personally I would just buy a new controller

8. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Unless you know what you are doing and have the gear to do it I'd buy a new one .

9. Squeak and Bubbles

if you do, and have the time, then it could be a nice little sideline to fix them!

10. crystalview

It's a suspression chip bit like a resister it doesn't need programming ect I know what I'm doin and why buy a new one as the chips are £1/£2 to replace also I've spoke to streamline and that model is discontinued as its being upgraded to another circuit board ,,,
    I don't want comments on what to do I just need help getting the writing off the back of the chip so I can replace it. Many thanks crystalview

Advertisement