Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another Days Canvasing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

danny81

ready to go out for a few hours canvasing again today think im hooked only done 10 hours knocking in the last 3 days and picked up £ 140 of monthlys and a one off facials 60 and a gutter clean 20 keep building it up like this i will be there in no time need to get up to 400 customers hopeing to do that within the next 6 months at around 100 already i seem to be picking up on average 1 per hour every time im out knocking but thats between two of us ( i got some one to help knocking ) going to do at least 2 hours of knocking every day untill my rounds built up to what i want how you guys getting on /emoticons/smile.png

yeah doubtfull i will be a millionaire lol by the end of the year but could hopefully be quite well off ive found that generally when youve got someone on your books you tend to keep them ive lost the odd one but dont even notice coz iv always replaced with a few more that week so fingers crossed i wll be out there knocking if im not cleaning gets really boring but its the only way to get the work so i will be carrying on i could of got a good few more jobs but ive got some daft cleaners in the area that are chargeing quite low prices and i only want good quality jobs so not even trying to go as low as them think they must be doing for a bit of beer money or something i price my windows up at £ 1 per window £ 2 per big bay window or patio doors then just split the conny windows up in to sections of £ 1 windows to price them and im happy with that i seem to be able to earn at least £25 per hour up to £30 ( between two me and my worker ) after ive payed him that is and i still seem to be getting plenty of work so going to stick with that as it seem to be working for me

ready to go out for a few hours canvasing again today think im hooked only done 10 hours knocking in the last 3 days and picked up £ 140 of monthlys and a one off facials 60 and a gutter clean 20 keep building it up like this i will be there in no time need to get up to 400 customers hopeing to do that within the next 6 months at around 100 already i seem to be picking up on average 1 per hour every time im out knocking but thats between two of us ( i got some one to help knocking ) going to do at least 2 hours of knocking every day untill my rounds built up to what i want how you guys getting on /emoticons/smile.png
Thats a good target /emoticons/smile.png good luck

Back