Will I Still Get Customers

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Andy, Nov 2, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

Hi will i still pick up customers this time of year and later or wait now till the sun starts shining i only leaflet drop i dont do door to door canvassing.

Advertisement
  2. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

You will I find if you do canvassing. I just picked up 3 new.customers in two hours canvassing yesterday evening. I find leaflets do not.work as well in my area

3. mark m

mark m Hero

you will still pick up new custy this time of year but also lose them as well

4. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

You will pick up customers all year round the only time you getting new customers slows down is only when you slow down being pro active with flyers and canvassing.. Keep getting out there spreading the word about yourself

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

u will pick up wrk all year probly best not to canvess when its raining tho may put people off

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Well said whizz-Bizz :Image9:

7. pdale

pdale Member

I've always found December to be one of the busiest times of the year as people want their windows cleaning for Christmas.

You'll pick up customers all year ... I canvassed over £700 of fresh work last week. It doesn't slow down so long as you are pro active.

8. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

I got 2 whilst working on Tuesday, people want their windows done this time of year because of rain and tree sap.

9. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

ok thanks all. I realy dont fancy knocking doors im not lazy i quite like going round dropping leaflets.

10. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Every time I get a new customer I get the wife to canvass the streets around it for me.

Advertisement