Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Suppliers shops- the trade counter experience

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

have you been in any ? whats your shopping experience been , in the heart of the beating drum so to speak

iv only ever been in two , the window clean centre Ipswich and

Soap national ,on the outskirts of Ipswich

both places have a weird feeling, the silence is all around you .

now im not going to diss the blokes running them,nobodys perfect , but i feel theyre a tad bitter, as if they sold their souls when they hung up their squeegees and traded it in for a life behind the counter . i could be wrong ,its just a sense i got .

I keep away from them myself or I tend to spend a fortune as I'm a bit of a magpie...shiny new things and all that./emoticons/biggrin.png

We've got a good janitorial supplies shop around here and I know exactly what you mean. Always quiet- library quiet. but one thing I did like, is when I showed a bit of interest in a 5 litre decreased bottle, the guy handed me a free spray bottle of the stuff as a trial worth about a fiver, you don't get that in Tesco.

Used to have a good one (turners) in stevenage but closed down

could walk into the warehouse in the back and look at what I wanted to while others would stay at the front counter

Always had a laugh with em and would always give you an account

Don't make em like that no more:gush:

never had the experience guys off one to one

it would be so much easier especially buying WFP gear when you have no experience with the gear

I usually get my everyday supplies so to speak from clow group the ladder makers as they are an ettore outlet, don't think any of them have been window cleaners but have great banter with the guys, order any bigger stuff from window cleaning warehouse by phone.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

My local is outreach, run by a lad called chris. Top bloke, funny as but hard to get hold of at times. Man he is one busy bugger.

But to be fair i get most of my gear from gardiners or wcw because it turns up the next day

Back