Will sky get back in touch

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Elliot, Mar 4, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Elliot

Elliot Active Member

Been with sky 10 years ,, got the job lot internet multi room 3 boxes sky go the lot . Costs £ 120 a month . So every year I phone up to cancel , every year they do me a deal . Anyway this time they say they can only drop it £8 . Eh . So I say cancel . They say ok Contract ends in April . Now I'm sweating cos I don't want to lose it , can't live without it really . Anyone think they will get in touch , with a deal .

Advertisement
  2. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

I've got Internet with Vodafone 24 a month, unlimited broadband, and android boxes with kodi in all rooms gets everything and cost me 40 a box then free saves me a fortune you get all the sky stuff and more

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Elliot

Elliot Active Member

Ay up clisty . Now I'm a bit thick when it comes to modern technology. Any chance you can give me the heDs up on the android box and kodi . Sounds good . Cheers .

4. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Markyboy 50

I've heard sky ain't doing deals at the mo.

6. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

you can also download Netflix, Amazon prime, showbox etc, and if you wanted to any other android apps

7. Elliot

Elliot Active Member

Right I'm starting to get my thick northern head round it a bit . So the android box replaces my sky box . I can download netflix and amazon . But I will still have to subscribe to these as they cost . ? Regards watching the sky channels . .? Also my son has an amazon fire stick in his bedroom , can he sort any of this out on that . Sorry for all the questions ' but that's why I'm a window cleaner . ;)

8. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

We cancelled ours and they sent a letter every week sayin it's 50% off hang in there mate they'll drop down in weeks time

9. Elliot

Elliot Active Member

Yeh defo gunna bat it out . Got until mid April . So plenty of time .

10. Damo

Damo Guru

My mate went through the same. He blagged it. Called em up and said he had been left a message to call sky as they may have an offer to tempt him away from cancelling

Advisor on phone checks with a manager. Manager offers something. You stay with sky. Advisor on phone is a hero.

Or you will look like a tit lol

Advertisement