Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook page

I started up last November i hammered facebook with business page year on and still getting work from facebook. Didnt have to knock on one door or leaflet drop

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

The more I've read into this the more I'm thinking Go with a Facebook page and forget all the ball ache and expense of a website. I have never liked social media but the way things are going everyone seems to be using it these days. And it costs nothing but some time to have a Facebook page set up, so looking like the direction I'm going to take myself very soon. 

The more I've read into this the more I'm thinking Go with a Facebook page and forget all the ball ache and expense of a website. I have never liked social media but the way things are going everyone seems to be using it these days. And it costs nothing but some time to have a Facebook page set up, so looking like the direction I'm going to take myself very soon. 

A website is very important but it wont pull in the type of results you will get from FB and other marketing. A website is good for landing pages to direct your marketing to and to have your payment info on their etc. You will get organic results from Google from a good site but no where near what social media can produce. No need to spend a fortune on a site, few hundred quid will do nicely spend the rest of your brass on social media. 

A website is very important but it wont pull in the type of results you will get from FB and other marketing. A website is good for landing pages to direct your marketing to and to have your payment info on their etc. You will get organic results from Google from a good site but no where near what social media can produce. No need to spend a fortune on a site, few hundred quid will do nicely spend the rest of your brass on social media. 
Cheers mate. Think it's time I get a Facebook page then.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Yep!

If you stick the name of where you live in the FB search you'll mire than likely find a group set up for your area. For instance: 'Peckham Community Group' or 'Harrow in your Heart' etc. I joined my one. Every so often get peeps asking for a window cleaner, plus you can just introduce yourself. 

Theres other windies in my one, but it's all pretty cool. U can only price it up. I've got work from it no probs ?

With FB posting to groups it's a lot like leafletting in that you get out what you put in. Some days you post to 100 groups and  get nothing next day you post to one group and get a couple. If you are prepared to hit dozens of groups twice a day consistently day after day after day and be prepared for Messer's and negative comments etc and stick with it you will see results. I would estimate at least 30% of my round is from Facebook. 

Back