Wind

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Doo, Feb 4, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Doo

Doo Well-Known Member

Wind is really strong in Ayrshire today , I have given it a miss today, but know one of my mates is out with the guy he works for absolutely bonkers.

I have a big week work wise this week 5 days work but I'd rather go out sat & sun to finish it than risk going out today .

I might be daft but I aint stupid

How strong a wind would you guys work in ?

Stephen

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Not like this, posted a thread about same thing earlier lol. Gorgeous day but winds are terrible.

3. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

I worked in it, and I saw two lads window cleaning lol, both at the same house both with a set of ladders!!(on the same house!!!)

I was crossing queens road (busy road) by gosh a gust of window blow just before I crossed the traffic lights, I dropped my bucket and my ladder nearly blew away from me, being 9 half stone I nearly flew away with it lol!!

4. instrength

instrength Well-Known Member

Had a good day today not a lot of wind and the sun even came out... Still slight chill in the air...

5. Danny

Danny Member

Sun was out today lovely, winds were getting up at times :huh:

6. scrim it

scrim it Active Member

Too windy today for cleaning gutters, so cancelled. Gave flyers out instead.

Advertisement