Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who's Working Saturdau?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I agree!

Although its nice to have sat off its also a great day to pick up new customers!!

Its free advertising as well, all you have to do is flash your ladderrs and bucket!!!

Sat morn and home by 1 for me just in time for footy!

i dont plan to work saturdays.. but i could imagine people picking up a lot of customers on saturdays /emoticons/tongue.png

I will work saturdays as and when as my wife works funny shifts .

But i try and use saturdays for awkard access jobs and gutter / conny cleans .

Yeh I like the 9-12 on a sat, gives the wife time to get the 5 kids ready and I don't get stressed /emoticons/biggrin.png

I never work Saturdays. Only done about 2 since I started (5 yrs ago) due to very bad snow in the week.

I work hard in the week, like to have my Saturdays off for family and other things. Work will always be there waiting for me Monday!

I have done 19 days straight without a break with tomorrow being day 20. absolutly knackered.... (have a normal job and my own window cleaning business on saturday and sundays)

I am supposed to clean 45 this weekend but have decided to take sunday off before I drop from exhaustion.

Good grief! I try not to work weekdays never mind weekends!

Worked the other Saturday for the first time in yonks, only enjoyment I got was hearing Japanese boy by aneka on the wireless /emoticons/smile.png

Back