Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

GOING WFP NEED ADVICE

cheapest ive seen for 4040 ro is 370 from the cleaning warehouse buy cheap ibc tank on gumtree or that and buy 1000 litre

then the filters cheapest ive seen is the cleaning spot as u use wcf discount code 10% off

He has an established round, so he will eventually be using around 350 to 500 liters of water a day when all his customers are converted like each of us do.

how much water u think uel use in a day
I would certainly count on that and buy a system that will easily keep up with that water usage. A 4040 will do that easily. I think that most of us have to admit to starting off with an R/O system that very quickly became too small. It stifles your business if you aren't producing sufficient water to finish a day's work.

I would go van mount straight away. We have also found from experience that a single operator has enough water for most days work if his van is fitted with a 500 liter tank. Most days the boys will only use 350 - 400 liters but on occasion they do use it all.

Trolleys are portable but a van mount is less hassle. No 25 liter drums of water to mess on with. A friend of mine bought a PureFreedom trolley to use with his car when his van was written off and was waiting for the insurance company to sort it out.

Within a few days he left it in the car with his drums and used his hose reel. Couldn't handle lifting and lugging 25 liter drums about.

If you need the convenience of a portable system on occasion, then something like a Gardiner's backpack that can be carried with the handle is ideal.

Agree with spruce. Don't mess about with a trolley or barrels or other such nonsense.

I understand why people do this because a van system is a big outlay all in one go and they aren't that confident with WFP, but getting a van system straight away will save you a load of hassle.

If you do go down the trolley route, in 6 months time you'll be thinking "Wish I'd just got a van system at the start and saved myself hassle and money"

Mine cost £2700 all in, including fitting and vat, and that's a professional 400 litre system from a good company.

Latest Posts

Back