Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DPF exhaust filters

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My trafic just has smoky burn off every often from what I can tell. In ten years never had a light up or a blocked dpf. My injection pump packed up yesterday though. Costing a grand to fix but if you average total cost out over ten years, it's cheapest vehicle I've ever owned.

Window Cleaner Chelmsford Chelmsford Cleaning Services

Combo / doblo 12 plate. 102k had it two years and the management light has only come on twice. A 10 minute blast down the motorway at +2000rpm sorts it. I don't travel far in mine so it's constantly stop/start. For me the issue is more the wear and tear on the clutch/gearbox.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Can a local garage blank off the egr? Having problems with eml and at the moment.
Yes. I bought a blanking plate from ebay and local garage fitted it. What I meant by EML was that it didn't light "after" the plate was fitted. It never lit up before but I went through Three EGR valves in a little over a year and the van used to smoke like mad. No smoke anymore and the van runs better with no possibility of the EGR failing again. Like the DPF, the EGR is flawed- they just become clogged up after so long in a never ending cycle.

Latest Posts

Back