Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My New Idea About Collecting Money

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Everyday i work i collect the same day at 8pm.... and all my work is within 10 miles from me /emoticons/smile.png

But to save me from going every day.... I am planning on doing a mass collect once a week every sunday at 8pm or 6pm when everyone is home ? i am not going to put on my invoice:

making payment:

bank transfer: ( mydetails )

cheque: post to ... ( my details )

Then underneath that am going to put we collect money every sundays @ 8pm.

so instead of driving back to that 10 mile distance again just to collect... i will just drive all over on sunday... one day a week /emoticons/smile.png everybody is at home then... and this should work much better for me /emoticons/smile.png saving more time and fuel

Plus a few csutomers now pay me through bank transfer... but the majority i collect. its part of the game collecting has to be done /emoticons/tongue.png

good idea lads ?

if someone com knocking at my door at 8pm on sunday i would go mad!

in the past 3 years, i have never been out collecting money and i have no one on my debt list all pay on the day, leave money someowhere out the back pay on line or post it to me!

Yeah I wouldn't be too happy with someone knocking my door at 8pm any day of the week!

I don't understand why people can't BACS it to you.

I don't understand why people don't just leave the money for ya most mine do there's only a handful that dont leave the money or pay on the day .

Most of mine leave it out and Some of them leave it on the top window sill
like that idea on the top window sill. not sure if thats much good for me, i;ll have to try and hook it down with the pole! lol and knowing my luck it would land on a low roof or over next door! lol

Yeah I wouldn't be too happy with someone knocking my door at 8pm any day of the week!

Ive been suggesting this more and more to my current customers. The problem is they always forget to do it.

Because in today's world everybody thinks everybody has a computer & they don't. Old people don't know how to use them so that's why all cannot pay by bacs. If they did not every window cleaner may own a computer. Why is it that everyone thinks everyone owns one. They don't. Bacs is easy for us but not my 60-90 year olds or my custies that don't have a computer. Not everyone has one. & I would not collect on a Sunday at 8pm.

Because in today's world everybody thinks everybody has a computer & they don't. Old people don't know how to use them so that's why all cannot pay by bacs. If they did not every window cleaner may own a computer. Why is it that everyone thinks everyone owns one. They don't. Bacs is easy for us but not my 60-90 year olds or my custies that don't have a computer. Not everyone has one. & I would not collect on a Sunday at 8pm.
True mate

old people cant even use google never mind send payment !

lol

and sunday is scrapped now thanks lads....

whats the best day and time then lads ?

Back