Window Cleaner Falls To Death

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Tom Kelly, Jul 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tom Kelly

Tom Kelly Active Member

Advertisement
  2. daley

daley Banned

isent it time that laders are baned for washing windows as it two dam dangerus and thats gos for all stuped traders danceing on laders ,it dont cost much to go WFP or a wagtale on a stick ,any way the trad still slag of WFP now that is very stuped .iv lost count of thous whos fallen off and diyed or not worked agane or bolted back too gether ,so yes dumys ,

3. Posh

Posh Hero

If you ban ladders you take away a lot of people's buisness. If you ban ladders are you also going to ban ladders from all households. Think your going a bit over the top really. Not everyone can afford wfp. I know people who have used ladders and been trad for years & never fallen off. Accidents happen. Shall we ban cars coz someone got run over!!!. I've never heard anybody on here call wfp stupid. I'm a trader but I think wfp is a great bit of kit so I don't know where you read that. Certainly not on here. There's a lot of people out there that are traders & you would take away there buisness just like that. I agree you get some idiots but most people like myself think of saftey a lot & I do everything I can to stay safe. You are entitled to your opionon & I respect that but I think what you wrote needed a bit of thought. Don't rob people of there living. Educate them.

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

ladders are not the problem, ladder are 100% safe, if used the right way and by the right perosn. ladders are only a problem when people mis-use them. i dont think they should be banned. but i think everyone that uses a ladder has to be trained on them and carry a card to say that they have been traind

5. Posh

Posh Hero

That's right. As I said educate them. Problem is once you start on 1 you have to do everybody including householders. I bet at least 50./' of householders own a ladder.

6. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

daley = idiot...

...iv nothing more to add

7. Posh

Posh Hero

To be honest you said exactly what I thought. It annoyed more then anything.

8. Paul

Paul Guest

It's not ladders that are unsafe or they wouldn't sell them it's users who don't know how to use them correctly that make working on them unsafe lack of knowledge and understanding.

9. daley

daley Banned

bulshit carnt aford a wagtale .and WFP it not that much to biy ,i had one windy have a look at my WFP he said 27 year on ladders and not fallen off wot can i say he has now and wont work a gane ,and stuped traders one fire man fell of and fractured his thick head just remember its one slip from not comeing home

10. daley

daley Banned

thay sell sigys and ther safe arnt thay

Advertisement