Window Cleaner pro vs. George

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Windowwhiz, Mar 7, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

?

Which is best?

1. Window Cleaner pro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. George

100.0%
  1. Windowwhiz

Windowwhiz Guest

If you've used them which window cleaning software program do you thinks best ?

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

Only been using George and cant comment on window cleaning pro

3. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Started with George, changed to Window Cleaning Pro - on the surface a better program - really liked a lot of the features, but they frequently cancelled my license - although fully paid, I had massive problems using pda - as when I tried to sync it at the end of the day - I found they had changed the license key on the pda, and it couldnt communicate. Had a computer crash (not their fault) - asked for my backup - which I paid for -told "Sory our servers crashed - but we have a copy from about 2 weeks ago" - I told them how much time this was going to cost me - response "That's a bummer", asked for them what they were going to do to fix a these problems - told "We aren't doing any more work on window cleaner pro, as we are now working on our internet based version" - If they can lose it off their server - I won't trust them with the internet. Then finally - they promised to export my data for me so I could see it all on an excel spreadsheet -guess what - never arrived.

Now back on George - who in the meantime had made some massive improvements - will not change again.

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Wow you have not has a great time with them then? Makes me worry as I use wcp but not had any trouble yet.

5. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Hopefully it will stay that way for you.

I loved using wcp, just not the problems.

Possibly they have fixed a few bugs after all

6. Windowwhiz

Windowwhiz Guest

Looks like george is winning so far

7. Flying-Andy

Flying-Andy Guest

THE PDA ? I LIKE THE IPAD 2 ,BUT IT'S DEAR

8. nearlyclean

Supplier

They are going to give away a copy of George on WFP academy forum later this week in a compe***ion

9. Windowwhiz

Windowwhiz Guest

Ok I've got the free trial of window cleaner pro.
    Cyberpedz do you have 4 different rounds set up on your program ie for your 4 weekly cycle on it or do you have loads of rounds ie for all the different areas you work?
    Also the help pages arnt that good and it's quite complex, or am I just thick? :0)

10. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Well at the moment i have all jobs in one round as i dont have many to be honest right now i did look into the different rounds and can see where it could be helpful if running a big company or have a few vans out in different areas but i figure less confusing if it is all in one round.

Advertisement