Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning business for sale - Cardiff

WCF

Help Support WCF:

SureShot

Long post here, but I'm just trying to get across that I'm selling a business, not just a round....

Fully packaged ready made business that comes with Citroën Dispatch van fitted with water fed pole system (lightweight Gardiner pole), SkyVac Atom, Gardiner powered backpack, website, social media accounts and is top rated on Google.

£2500 window cleaning revenue per month
£3000 every other month with bi monthly's
Both of those revenues are based on working just 5 hours a day max, and can be completed in 15 days or less.

Extra revenue
£980 every three months via very small and easy, low level primary schools, all in Cardiff. All can be completed in 3 days.
£450 every 6 months via student complex in Cardiff (takes about 5 hours, all easily reachable, nothing too high).
The round consists of 234 houses, mostly compact, with most being top and bottom front and back with a side gate. The vast majority pay £15, some pay £20, some just fronts pay £10. There are also some £30 quarterly's to add on, plus at least one one off clean that normally comes in every week, which I charge between £25 and £35.

80% of the round is primarily centered around St Mellons and Pontprennau, with the rest of it made up of a day or two in Rummey, Llanrumney, Llanedeyrn, Pentwyn, Whitchurch, Fairwater and a little bit in Caerau. You will receive a Google Sheets spreadsheet on your phone that has the whole round on it, separated by week 1, week 2, week 3 and week 4. All customers have mobile phone numbers which are also on the sheet. I will be happy to accompany you to any of them initially for reassurance. I am selling this business as a whole.

The business also has a very popular gutter/facia/soffit Clean & Clear service which can easily bring in 1k per month, but can exceed 2k if you're wiling to make more time for it (and there is plenty of time left for it each month). This work is carried out with the SkyVac Atom (recently serviced), and the Gardiner powered backpack with spray pole and waterfed pole. I cannot stress enough how much of a goldmine the Clean & Clear service is if you're willing to work.

50% of customers are on Go Cardless
45% do a bank transfer (most will probably convert to Go Cardless with a little persuasion)
5% pay cash
All are good payers, I lost patience chasing money a long time ago.

Total revenue for last quarter was 9k
Total revenue for current quarter is 7.7k (4th of June 2023)

Google "window cleaner cardiff" and you'll find Reach Window Cleaning are normally the highest reviewed window cleaning business in Cardiff, with all reviews being 5 stars. Because of this, the phone rings every single day and emails come in every week with new enquires from residential customers for window cleaning and Clean & Clear work. The opportunity to scale up this business is huge. Given its popularity, ratings, social presence and website, it could be doubled in size within 6 months, either with an advertising campaign or by the use of very good canvassers (who's contact details I can also provide). What you also get are strong social accounts - Facebook and Instagram, and a website connected to business. The Facebook group gives you a ready made following and also serves as a platform to advertise from as and when you want, which never fails to generate even more business, particularly Clean & Clear work. I can show you how to do this if necessary, it's very easy as I have spent 6 years building the business and making things easy. The Instagram account is connected directly to the website, meaning every Instagram post appears on the website automatically. It works a treat for people taking the first steps towards making an enquiry.

Why am I selling? I'm heading off in a different direction workwise. I do love this business and all of the customers, as I built it up from absolutely nothing (I had to sell my old Fiesta to fund the waterfed pole system!). I can wholeheartedly say that whoever takes it will be over the moon with it.

Happy to answer any questions or provide any proof of things if required to those who are genuinely interested i.e. monthly Go Cardless reports etc.

I am selling the whole business for £15,000

Feel free to message me

Thanks
Sean

Back