Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bought myself some progutter tools today.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

another top tip...yeh me tend to drop stuff ...a lot...especially fiddly stuff..

i always seem to park over road drains...and i am scared to death of dropping my keys down there....hopefully not....:eek:

Or even better have more than one set all with quick-loq fittings and/or a really long pole /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yep cracking tools, and second everything tolish has said. Mine paid for themselves after two jobs which if done the old way would of been impossible on one job (over a massive conny) and the other would of taken an age.........up and down the ladders moving them a metre at a time.

Very pleased with mine, one criticism i have to add.........if you pull the cr@p towards you from the right then brilliant, but if you place your ladders in the centre of the gutter then turn the tool round to pull from the left, and encounter a slate or other obstacle and try and rotate the pole round it, the gutter tool unthreads itself and you lose any control of the tool.

But it is a tiny criticism

I had to go up on a flat roof as part of a 3 sided job yesterday. Pro gutter tooled the lot apart from the ground floor extention as the downspout was blocked on it. So instead as I was also cleaning all the plastics I just used sally sill on a wfp to sweep the **** to the downspout then woosh! I unpluged it. Job done. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I often take end caps off and just push it out onto the floor that is if I can't be arsed to hold a bag under the end:D

Back