Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

vans?

2dde0a1f39f7b2beda39680a6d2debe3.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi Mike,Could you tell me how you fed the cable through the floor of the van and out underneath. What parts did you use and does it work efficiently. Would you change anything about it ? I've been milling this upgrade over for a while now. Hope you can help.
Hi mate my van got fitted out by Grippatank they cut holes in the bottom of the van with roller guides and a roller system underneath the van which feeds the hoses through. Really good can pull out almost straight Infront of the van and at all angles. Saves loads of time would definitely recommend

Cheers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

View attachment 9037

I love my vivaro , had it over a year now 130k on it. Had to put a new clutch in. I've done about 15k since I've had it. Im sure you would get a decent one with a bit of work done to it and receipts to prove it cheap enough
only good for carrying cheese (i joke it's small van)
It is ! But it suits my needs , as you Can see plenty of room for Heater ,350 L tank and 120 m hose .

Back