Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recommended poles?

jordan

Hi i haven't got any wfp stuff yet but just wondered whats the best way to buy the poles

-With all the system included

-or buy the system and get the poles seprately?

i have looked at the gardiner slxII and other poles but i want a pole thats light and will last so quality /emoticons/smile.png

what length pole to get as most of my work will be 2 storey so 18?, 22?, 25?

and i will also have another pole maybe for the bigger commercial jobs or 3 storeys!

what necks do you recomment gooseneck? and what brush thank you!

I have 2 poles, both slx, had ionincs before and they were really not good compared to what I have now....I have 17" and 28".

17" is for every day use, reaches windows above conservatories, the 28" is for the 3 storey houses.

I've an slx 25 and an slx 18, both fitted with Aqua Dapters.

I use the slx 18 for 95% of my work.

I also have a slx 30 section to attach to slx 25 when the blue moon rises.

I bought from gardinerpoles and got to admit they where fantastic. Got everything from pole, tank right down to my resin and other bits and bobs. Highly recommend

ive got a pheonix 22 ana a super max 47 my 22 comes a tad short on 3 story if i was to go bk in time ide have a 25ft an a 50ft the good thing about gardeners is u can get extenshions for the odd job when needed i quiet like the ider of having 3 poles say a 18ft a 30ft an a 50ft as the 18 will b used the most so cheeper to replace an it will b very lite indeed an compact

Ive got a clx 18 for everyday use and an slx 25 for 3 storeys , if i was buying again i would have got an slx 22 and a slx 30 :thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back