Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pretty Funny

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Cant believe someone phoned me last night at half 10 wanting me to go down and clean there windows TODAY in the morning. I said I couldn't do it. They said Ill pay you double. I said It wont be worth my while. He said Ill give you anything you want? My carpet? Christmas dinner at my house? I said no again. He then called me a **** and hung up. LOL.

We don't bother with Christmas in my household, I would be working if customers didn't mind and I was not full of cold.

£100, that's a very good price /emoticons/wink.png

Darran

Very desperate. Must have the family coming round.
Sounds like typical bloke, leaves everything till the last minute! Bet his wife asked him weeks ago to get it sorted!!!! Lol

Sounds like typical bloke' date=' leaves everything till the last minute! Bet his wife asked him weeks ago to get it sorted!!!! Lol[/quote']/emoticons/ohmy.pngSounds like a typical bloke /emoticons/ohmy.png .

At the end of the day, if she knew something needed doing, she should've done it her-self /emoticons/biggrin.png ....

My Mrs learnt that a long long time ago :lol: :lol: :lol: .

/emoticons/ohmy.pngSounds like a typical bloke /emoticons/ohmy.png .
At the end of the day, if she knew something needed doing, she should've done it her-self /emoticons/biggrin.png ....

My Mrs learnt that a long long time ago :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Lol not many females can think of that! lo

Did you not see his photo of his house with all those christmas lights and winnie the pooh figure?? lol /emoticons/tongue.png

mark copied me /emoticons/tongue.png lol

and mark should of asked him for 500 quid mate /emoticons/wink.png and done it

Back