Window Cleaning Management Software

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by CVC, Jan 24, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

?

Any Good?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CVC

CVC Guest

Hi, I'm new here and i hope you will find this link useful.

A Friend of mine made some software for us window cleaners. I think its great and very easy to use, i use it to run my window cleaning company. But my friend says he would like some feedback. So i told him i just signed up to a window cleaning forum and he asked me to post. I know there are other softwares out there and i found others not worth the cost and some where hard to work with.

If you have some time free could i please ask you to have a look and offer some feedback. He is planning to upgrade it with some other neat features.

His website can be found www.windowcleaningaccounts.co.uk and have a look, to create a account click on EWC Lite on the left hand side menu.

I thank you in advance if you offer feedback.

Advertisement
  2. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

I'll have a look[hr]
    Like it, but there is a long way to go to equal George.

Like the layout - simple & easy to navigate

Not able to set Monthly cleans,
    On payments options - not able to modify methods - Paypal, Bank transfer not there
    Will have a proper look tomorrow.

3. CVC

CVC Guest

Thanks Dave, I will forward this info on to my friend who also happens to be called Richard. lol its a nice name :)

4. James

James Guru

I've had a look too. No PayPal & Bank Transfer? That needs adding in asap!

James.

5. CVC

CVC Guest

Thanks James, as far as i know, this something he was looking at adding. I will pass this information on.

6. James

James Guru

No problem buddy.

James.

7. CVC

CVC Guest

Hi just to say i passed this information on to my friend and he is very grateful for the feedback offered so far, He is looking to develop his software to make the admin side of window cleaning alot easier. He is looking to add all the features you have pointed out into his next update.

So thanks again from Richard.

8. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

You are welcome.

Will try and have a proper look tomorrow and see if any other bits could be added

9. James

James Guru

Not a problem, always happy to help! It will be a tidy bit of software when all rthe features have been added on, I really like it.

James.

10. CVC

CVC Guest

Hi my friend released this and is still looking for feedback. I know you guys submitted some great ideas. What do you think to the plans?

As we work on the new version of Easy Window Cleaner, we would invited peoples comments for what they would like to see.

The small user will have FREE access to the LITE version.

Key features:

Emails sent with a link to collect money after the work has been done.
    Invoices printed or emailed and automatically generated when the work is input.
    VAT option, which will produce your VAT returns
    Wages option, to print wage slips for employees and calculate wages for the self employed workers. You can pay by the job, as a percentage or simply as a regular wage.
    Expenses: Let easy window cleaner produce your annual accounts for self assessment and save on accountants fees.
    Debt chasing: Statements emailed to customers for unpaid bills.
    Marketing: Send promotions to generate more business with the click of a button.
    Reports: Keep track of your work to see what advertising bring in the most work.
    Workers can have limited access to print off and input their own work saving you time.
    Access your data on-line.
    Home page shows money in the bank, how much you owe and are owed, what work needs doing. At a glance you can see how your business is performing.
    We hope to have the beta version on line in April

Any comments please email to: ewcrichard@gmail.com. It is important for us to listen carefully to our users to provide the best software we can. If you got a comment or a idea, then just send it to us. Via email, Twitter or just leave a comment here. We thank all our current users.

If you do not have a account yet, please visit our website and sign up for your free lite account. www.windowcleaningaccounts.co.uk and click on EWC Lite.

Advertisement