Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round Wanted Middlesbrough/surounding Areas

WCF

Help Support WCF:

swas

Round wanted in or around 15 mile radius around middlesbrough area north east. not too big big enough to have a round. if your getting rid of any round or know anyone who is can you mention it to them i am after a round. cheers. call or leave me a message on 07806 783160 or PM me

text me size of round and where, takings and we ll come to a price for us both, cheers harunh

im looking for a few small rounds grouped up around £100-£200 takings. cashflow limited for now., till i get started 50/50 trad/wfp. mainly trad but use wfp for height , too carefull now.

okay mate... i got a round in billingham if u like ?

13 customers/ taking 80pound / 4 of these 13 jobs are fronts only /emoticons/smile.png

so pretty well priced /emoticons/smile.png

wanting 350 for it

its like x4 actually /emoticons/smile.png

the people whose front i do sometimes want their backs doing aswell /emoticons/smile.png

its a decent little round aswell /emoticons/smile.png

lol, its not even been established for any length of time and its not well priced, average £6.15 per job and you want 4x for it? 3x max i think mate, 4x or 5x is only for well established good quality work, not just the underpriced scraps you want rid of!

are these cleaned trad or wfp. pm me area of billingham round is., how long it has been cleaned., whats price of full house clean, and fronts only price., when are they due to be cleaned, i take it they are monthly cleans.

its like x4 actually /emoticons/smile.png

the people whose front i do sometimes want their backs doing aswell /emoticons/smile.png

its a decent little round aswell /emoticons/smile.png
It's like x4.5 actually lol

One question I would ask if I were buying, or would expect to be asked if selling, would be 'why are you selling?'

John

canvassing company that only charge 2 times the monthly value - www.expandyourround.co.uk

Back