For Sale Window Cleaning Round and Van / Equipment For Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by Pete Clark, Jul 5, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Pete Clark

Pete Clark Newcomer

Hello.

I'm planning on selling my window cleaning business.
    It's a very successful window/gutter/fascia cleaning business based in Wokingham, Berks (Not stating name at the mo).

I work between two and three days a week and based on that I bring approx £1450 per month (Variable) , having to reject a lot of business as I have a full time career too, so there is plenty of scope to build on.

I have a website that is listed very high on google and also a very high sponsored listing on Yell.com also.

My business name is a trade mark now and very well respected within Berkshire, especially throughout Reading and Wokingham areas. I am looking to sell all of the rights to everything mentioned above and also a mint condition 53 plate VW Caddy (32000 miles) with an 8 month old fantastic 400 litre WFP system installed by Gripptank last December.

I am looking to sell due to promotion in my full time career.

I have worked extremely hard to build this business up, any potential purchaser is guarunteed to be successful as long as you are capable / motavated to provide a quality first class service as that is what my customers expect.

My customers are at the high end of the market with a number of houses ranging from £50-£80 per clean.

Please contact for details / offers.

Many thanks

Advertisement
  2. ZoinkS

ZoinkS Member

How much you looking for Pete?

3. Pete Clark

Pete Clark Newcomer

Contact me at peter_clark6@sky.com and make me an offer based on my advert.

4. Chris Dall

Chris Dall Active Member

Have emailed you with no reply

Advertisement