Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I cleaned a massive office in hammersmith

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yep inside and out, just got wait for my money and will soon make Alex Gardiner richer when I order the Slx30 this week.

It will be my first Gardiner pole, hope it as good many make it out to be.

I have a SLX 25 and it has served me very well, i have not used other poles so can't comment on how it compares to competitors but I'm havent read or heard anything to make me think I'm missing out else where :thumbsup:

What did you do after lunch? Jokes lol

Was it a first clean mate? I'd ensure money on the day unless you can fully trust them that is, after a first clean i give a net 30 day to commercial.

What did you do after lunch? Jokes lol
Was it a first clean mate? I'd ensure money on the day unless you can fully trust them that is, after a first clean i give a net 30 day to commercial.
My uncle work for Jcdecaux, he know the guy who owned the building and recommended me.

So I shouldn't think I have anything to worry about.

Nice job Dave

Just be carefull getting your money as us west end boys from Ammersmiff are a bit dodgy

I got to say I didn't enjoy doing it one bit but it a one off though.

I rather do houses from now on, hate doing these kind of job especially on a building site.

It can be a right nightmare.

Just had a email the guy who own the building said he is pleased with what I done & want me to come back again in a couple months and to clean again:(

Latest Posts

Back