Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where do you store your poles when...

Reach For The Glass

Hi guys i know many use down pipes etc when storing poles in the van. But what about guys who work out the side doors. 

Do you go round back get poles then go out the sides or is there a better way to store them so you can just open side door and get the pole out???

Hi guys i know many use down pipes etc when storing poles in the van. But what about guys who work out the side doors. 

Do you go round back get poles then go out the sides or is there a better way to store them so you can just open side door and get the pole out???
run pipes at angle so running from back to front, finishing at edge of side door, angled just enough to get pole out? Might work

No down pipes for me. 2 struts running side to side with an SLX either side so I can use both doors.

During working I push the poles into pole holders that are screwed to the edges of my roof rack. Easy access and no dripping inside the van.

If I remember, I’ll take a picture 

Just got myself some toolflex clamps. Spot on. Just need to decide whether to roof mount or mount ontop of the new tank.

Interesting though steve like to see a pic mate

I used 2 large gutter brackets, on the same side of the van as the door, quite high up, with the brush towards the back of the van.

Very easy to get in and out.

Back