Window Cleaning round wanted

Discussion in 'Window Cleaning Business For Sale' started by spanish pete, Mar 24, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. spanish pete

spanish pete Active Member

Hi i am looking for any window cleaning work for sale in any area from Milton Keynes to Kettering WFP or Tred.Also if any body wants to sub any work to me in the same areas I would be interested. Thanks Peter..

Advertisement
  2. Angies Cleaning

Angies Cleaning Newcomer

hi,We are provide window cleaning services but in the area of santa ana, california and usa.

3. TolishAPurd

It better be a compact round, or else it might not work out...o_O

Advertisement