Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Think you had a bad day!!!

Eviestevie

View attachment 8430 Got up early today(5am)to soft wash a bridge before the public are about and to be fair the job went as planned and looked good

One hour later I'm in b&q picking paint up for family only to leave my takings bag on the paint aisle(I think)

Drop paint off and realise and now I've lost a lot of cash

Did some work for Harry ramsdens last week and got Free meal for family and drinks

Get home slightly tipsy and realise I've left the iPad on the roof of the taxi

Log in to find my iPhone and 30 min walk later find it in the middle of the road smashed to pieces!!!

It's now 1 o'clock in the morn and wide awake not even bothering to go bed as up at 5am delivering leaflets for soft washing on a industrial estate

Then I'm off to paint a family's conny at dinner

Hope everyone else has a good weekend!!!!!

View attachment 11879 Got up early today(5am)to soft wash a bridge before the public are about and to be fair the job went as planned and looked good
One hour later I'm in b&q picking paint up for family only to leave my takings bag on the paint aisle(I think)

Did some work for Harry ramsdens last week and got Free meal for family and drinks

Log in to find my iPhone and 30 min walk later find it in the middle of the road smashed to pieces!!!

It's now 1 o'clock in the morn and wide awake not even bothering to go bed as up at 5am delivering leaflets for soft washing on a industrial estate

And a merry Christmas to you. /emoticons/biggrin.png. Hope your weekend gets better mate

if its any consalasion my weekend has bin realy nice worked half day sat then went to a new lake fishing, ive never fished it be for, and to day im off to a nother cant wate then home for a babry :cheers: , hope ur weekend gets beta pal:thumbs:

LMFAO. I'm 43 @tench0771 i aint got enough years left on the clock to spell check you.

It was easier to spend the past two years learning to speak fluent tenchy..... went a long way to helping me learn how to speak that other rare dialect @peter rogers.

On to Mandarin now. After learning tenchy i should have chinese sussed by lunch time. /emoticons/smile.png)

LMFAO. I'm 43 @tench0771 i aint got enough years left on the clock to spell check you.
It was easier to spend the past two years learning to speak fluent tenchy..... went a long way to helping me learn how to speak that other rare dialect @peter rogers.

On to Mandarin now. After learning tenchy i should have chinese sussed by lunch time. /emoticons/smile.png)
/emoticons/biggrin.png:D:D

Mistakes happen mate - we tend to fine tune / change after them.

I broke a pole section at work on Friday, got it repaired, then broke exactly the same section in the doors of my van beyond repair literally 10mins later, bought a new SLX 22 to see me through the day, flooded the van whilst buying the new SLX 22 and then hit my head pretty frickin dam hard so spent most of yesterday with blood knots in my beautiful locks /emoticons/wink.png

Poop happens - I put the above down to tiredness so have booked a holiday this morning.

Mistakes happen mate - we tend to fine tune / change after them.
I broke a pole section at work on Friday, got it repaired, then broke exactly the same section in the doors of my van beyond repair literally 10mins later, bought a new SLX 22 to see me through the day, flooded the van whilst buying the new SLX 22 and then hit my head pretty frickin dam hard so spent most of yesterday with blood knots in my beautiful locks /emoticons/wink.png

Poop happens - I put the above down to tiredness so have booked a holiday this morning.
i would be boiling .... it can only get better

And I've been sat on a beach in italy all weekend. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Mind you just woke up with an awfull headache and bad guts and now just found out its bank holiday over here and NOTHING is open.

Flying home tomorrow, spent uo and nothing to do

Looks like a long day ahead. Guess I'll just have to sunbathe :confused:

View attachment 11879 Got up early today(5am)to soft wash a bridge before the public are about and to be fair the job went as planned and looked good

Man that's bad times, sorry. Sound like your caning it around mate, maybe slow it down a bit.

Back