Window cleaning software

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by twinge1976, Feb 21, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. twinge1976

twinge1976 Member

Do any of you fellas use any of the window cleaning software which gets advertised at all
    Like George etc!
    Some of them useful ,
    Be interested to see what you think of them and are they worth getting
    Also do any of these software packages allow you to use your iPhone or blackberry to keep tabs on your work

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

I think the most popular are George and window cleaner pro. I use WCP. I think both of them now have online versions that work on iPhone but you have to pay monthly for them.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

3. James

James Guru

Alot on here do mate, I don't personally as I like using my Excel Database.

I don't think they are compatible for mobiles just yet, unless someone on ghere says different,

James.

4. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

George is available on a Palm Treo although, not many mobile phone providers sell them

5. James

James Guru

I didn't know that, does any of them offer software for the iPhone?

James.

6. simon

simon Guru

i use george & its great at £50 & online back up. once you buy it its yours forever no paying for up dates the back up isnt that much either. i did have mine on a palm zire but found it was much easier to have a clipboard with work sheets on it, usually take me 10 mins at ***ht to put in what ive done that day & print off next days - think ive still got the zire somewhere if anyone needs one for p&p

7. laddergarder

I had designed my own package using delphi I used for years, the main function I wanted to add was auto updates, and auto email reminders for the customers which those software packages didn't offer. However after a good few years of it, I found that those type of system tend to take up a large part of your time, maintaining and updating the info, as well as the cost of them. So we switched to just using excel, keeping things as simple as possible. I just print off the sheets each day and spend about 5 mins updating it at ***ht.

8. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

Simon, are you getting rid of the Zire then??

9. simon

simon Guru

i dont use it any more so you can have it if you want, but i'll have to have a search for the disc & leads cos they're not where i thought i left them

10. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

Yeah that's cool mate. I am sure I could find the software somewhere if not and have loads of odd leads here. How much do you want for it??

Advertisement